dream mapper no data

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: dream mapper no data

Post by Pugsy » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:22 pm

Stephaniedp3 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:08 pm
Pugsy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:50 pm
Stephaniedp3 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:16 pm
I have the dream station. It never tells me anything other than time asleep. Am I missing something?
If you have the DreamStation Auto CPAP that you have chosen in your profile...yes, you are missing what little data it can show on the LCD screen.
It will give you AHI (but no breakdown into each category), a leak number which I think is higher the better like 100% which means no large leaks and a 90% pressure number.
BUT you have to make a little change in the clinical set up menu area to see those details.
There's a setting in the clinical setup menu called "Show AHI" and by default it is off unless you go in and turn it on.
With it off all you get is hours of use...with it on you get AHI, leak, & pressure.
It won’t show me that. Can DME limit my options until I have it paid for or something?
No. No one can limit the options. If you don't see that option it's because you aren't in the clinical setup menu area.
Explained in the clinical provider manual...if you don't have it you can request it here.

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap- ... tup-manual

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Stephaniedp3

Post by Stephaniedp3 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:28 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:22 pm

It won’t show me that. Can DME limit my options until I have it paid for or something?
No. No one can limit the options. If you don't see that option it's because you aren't in the clinical setup menu area.
Explained in the clinical provider manual...if you don't have it you can request it here.

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap- ... tup-manual
[/quote]

Wow I didn’t even know about that. Thanks! They had my machine in simple (not advanced) menus. I think that’s part of the problem. Thank you!

Chris8243

Post by Chris8243 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:42 am

Did you find it? Not going into the clinical menu, although you ought to downlaod the manual and figure that out, but did you find the AHI readout on the display?

When you turn the machine off and then press the button, it shows hours slept - then turn knob and you'll see AHI - then turn knob and you'll see leak percentage.

I used Dream Mapper in the beginning and was excited about "all the data" until I joined the forum and learned about Oscar (formerly Sleepyhead). Realized then that Dream Mapper was a joke if you seriously wanted to know anything. Never bother with Dream Mapper now, I deleted the app from my phone.

PS - I also have to go up/down the stairs between my CPAP machine & computer. Two flights!

Stephaniedp3

Post by Stephaniedp3 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:08 am

Chris8243 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:42 am
Did you find it? Not going into the clinical menu, although you ought to downlaod the manual and figure that out, but did you find the AHI readout on the display?

When you turn the machine off and then press the button, it shows hours slept - then turn knob and you'll see AHI - then turn knob and you'll see leak percentage.

I used Dream Mapper in the beginning and was excited about "all the data" until I joined the forum and learned about Oscar (formerly Sleepyhead). Realized then that Dream Mapper was a joke if you seriously wanted to know anything. Never bother with Dream Mapper now, I deleted the app from my phone.

PS - I also have to go up/down the stairs between my CPAP machine & computer. Two flights!
I have it now where it shows ahí on the machine. I have very good numbers so I don’t often worry about looking at Oscar.

Chris8243

Post by Chris8243 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:17 pm

Stephaniedp3 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:08 am
I have it now where it shows ahí on the machine. I have very good numbers so I don’t often worry about looking at Oscar.[/quote]

zonker

Post by zonker » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:58 pm

Chris8243 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:17 pm
Stephaniedp3 wrote:
I have it now where it shows ahí on the machine. I have very good numbers so I don’t often worry about looking at Oscar.
[/quote]

uh, chris? was there more to this?
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg

Chris8243

Post by Chris8243 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:54 am

zonker wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:58 pm
Chris8243 wrote:
Stephaniedp3 wrote:
[/quote]

Well, Zonker, there would have been if I did the quote correctly - tried a couple times and gave up - thought if I just logged out my post would disappear.

Was basically going to say that it's great that her AHI numbers were good. No need to obsess over Oscar data if you feel good. That's all.

zonker

Post by zonker » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:57 am

Chris8243 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:54 am
zonker wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:58 pm
Chris8243 wrote:
Stephaniedp3 wrote:
Well, Zonker, there would have been if I did the quote correctly - tried a couple times and gave up - thought if I just logged out my post would disappear.

Was basically going to say that it's great that her AHI numbers were good. No need to obsess over Oscar data if you feel good. That's all.
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i laugh because of how many times i've just plain lost a post because i hit preview instead of submit!

our fingers can sometimes lead their own lives.

and yup, i agree with your advice.
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg