Resmed DATA Ghosts

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Padron192664

Resmed DATA Ghosts

Post by Padron192664 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 am

When I access the data on the ResScan software to view my night, the summary data has I slept 4 hours straight for example say from 12am to 4am with no period where I turned off the machine. I wake up at that 4am and my mask is still on my face and machine is on. But when I look at the detailed data, there are gaps where it looks like the machine was off, like there would be no detailed data for like 2 blocks of half hour increments. This does not happen every night but seems to be happening more frequently. Anyone else experience this???

mowdoc

Re: Resmed DATA Ghosts

Post by mowdoc » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 am

I have not had that happen yet but my S9 did have a spell where it showed the same data on the machine's screen for three days straight. The data on the card was OK but the machine kept saying the same thing each morning.

I pulled the power lead out of the rear of the machine and plugged it back in. It cleared the window and has been fine since. Maybe this rebooting would work for you??
Good Luck

LittleRedTruck

Re: Resmed DATA Ghosts

Post by LittleRedTruck » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Reset the machine ! Unplug from wall outlet, wait a minute or 2 and power up ! Should take care of it ! Dan