Somewhat OT - All in your head

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
49er

Somewhat OT - All in your head

Post by 49er » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:47 am

Great site for folks who have been told by doctors their medical condition was all in their head only to be proven not the case.

http://www.diagnosticrights.org/

49er

ems

Re: Somewhat OT - All in your head

Post by ems » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Very interesting site. Confirms many things I've thought about over the years. I have an appointment with my doctor next week. I have a long list of things I want to talk to her about. I don't think she is going to be happy. I like her and do think she is knowledgeable... but I don't think she likes being questioned. So, let's see... if I'm not happy with her answers, where else do I go? I've thought about changing doctors tho I seriously doubt it will be any different.
If only the folks with sawdust for brains were as sweet and obliging and innocent as The Scarecrow! ~a friend~

Vader

Re: Somewhat OT - All in your head

Post by Vader » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 pm

ems wrote:Very interesting site. Confirms many things I've thought about over the years. I have an appointment with my doctor next week. I have a long list of things I want to talk to her about. I don't think she is going to be happy. I like her and do think she is knowledgeable... but I don't think she likes being questioned. So, let's see... if I'm not happy with her answers, where else do I go? I've thought about changing doctors tho I seriously doubt it will be any different.
I've been blessed with mostly good to excellent doctors in my life. I've had only a few really bad ones (especially the one who threw me out of his office because I questioned him! LOL) but thankfully they are in the minority.
Sometimes it's just a roll of the dice to find a good doctor, but they're definitely out there, and it's worth it to try to find them.

Vader