Logiciel pour analyse

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
SMFQMK

Logiciel pour analyse

Post by SMFQMK » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 am

Bonjour
Je viens de faire l'achat d'un CPAP Res Med à double niveaux de pression, et j'aimerais pouvoir me procurer le logiciel qui permet de suivre l'analyse de mes nuits de sommeil à chaque mois sans devoir me rendre chez le détaillant pour faire lire ma carte.
J'ai un appareil CPAP depuis plus de 10 ans et dernièrement j'ai fait l'acquisition d'un appareil plus informatisé pour m'aider à contrôler mon apnée du sommeil et ce à la suite de problème de sommeil depuis plus d'un an malgré le traitement avec le CPAP, c'est mon troisième appareil et je suis très habile avec l'informatique et j'aimerais être plus autonome et faire procéder à des changements plus rapidement si je me rend compte que je ne suis pas bien réglé. Pour cela je dois pouvoir consulter mes résultats de façon autonome et de façon régulière à partir de mon ordinateur de maison et consulter mon détaillant et médecin si je dois apporter des modifications à mon ordonnance. Je veux être en mesure de faire comme les diabétiques insulinodépendants qui utilisent la pompe à insuline et ont de la part du fabriquant le logiciel qui leur permet de suivre leur état diabétique chaque jour, semaine et mois et d'apporter des correctifs plus rapidement suite à l'analyse de leur résultats. J'ai payé cher cet appareil plus performant qui est censé m'aider à mieux contrôler mon apnée et ma qualité de sommeil et de vie. Je suis en droit de le recevoir et j'aimerais bien savoir où me le procurer. Merci à l'avance à celui ou celle qui me donnera cette réponse. Michèle Bergeron Tel: 418-843-2831 Québec Canada

nanwilson

Re: Logiciel pour analyse

Post by nanwilson » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 am

Don't spam this post as its in french and on topic. He wants to buy a resmed machine and one that is data capable. My french has gone by the way side, we need Rosie or blackspinner to translate or respond to him/her. I haven't kept up with my french as I have been away from home for over 50 years, don't get much of a chance to converse living in my neck of the woods..
Nan
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 am

SMFQMK

Fait tu enregister. les autre peux tu faire les message par couriel comme ca.
Je va cherchez les membre a Montreal. Moi je suis en Alberta maintenant.

On peux achatez en linge les Resmed a clinicalsleep.com mais on doit les appelez pour les pris bon.

Pour les logiciel on besoin une Resmed S9 Elite ou Autoset. Les "Escape" n'avait pas des information.
Le logiciel s'appele "Sleepyhead" mais cest toute en Anglais. Resmed avait une logiel ausi on peux faire une "download" de ca. Les deux logiciel sont libre.

Lena

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

MKFQSM

Post by MKFQSM » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:25 am

Thank you Nan for your respond.

My english is so so but I will try to explain shortly to you that I am looking for.
I Need the software to work with the CPAP S9 auto/H5I then I bought since 1 month.
I would like to know where I can find this software to be able to follow the résults and proceed to the modification if it nécessary like the diabetics with the insuline pump with the software on their personnel computer.
The cost of the CPAP is excessive but it loose the software to be complete and permit a good control and be autonum to have a good life quality and sleep.

The détailer told me its impossible for him to give me this software and I dont belive him because my friend has an insuline pump with the software and its very more difficult to use et set it.

If you or an other person has the respond I am greating you by advance.

Michèle Bergeron
Last edited by MKFQSM on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 am

Salut Michele

Bienvenu. S.V.P. enregistre toi comme membre pour que je puise communiquer avec toi avec des messages personnels PM's . Je ne sais pas si c'est permis de communiquer dans une autre langue que l'anglais dans le forum autre que avec les PM. Je vais t'aider sans problème cela va me faire plaisir. Pour ton information, je suis à Mont-St-Hilaire.

Rosie

Last edited by rosacer on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 am

Ah your English is better then my French.

This member, Pugsy, has all the links in her profile to get the sleepy head software.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=40932

You can get the resmed software for free also and they may have a french version.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:36 am

Michele
Don't put your phone number on the internet, you will be getting phone calls from everyone. My french is long forgotten, but I got the jist of your message, that is why Blackspinner and Rosacer have answered your message, I knew they could help you so I messaged them. Welcome to the forum.
Nan
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 am

I do believe that there is a French language choice during the install of ResScan.
Check your private message box upper left near user account control for link to private message box.
I sent you a link for the latest ResScan version.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 am

Pugsy

Does SH last version works with XP?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 am

rosacer wrote:Does SH last version works with XP?
Hmmm. I don't know for sure. I think it does. I don't remember
I think that XP is the oldest that it works with but I can't be sure. Only way to know for sure is try it.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

JohnO

Post by JohnO » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 am

And just as a hint for future reference, Google Translate does a pretty good job on notes like this. I've copied below the translation as Google did it. I'm sure it is not perfect, but you can get the gist [ translate.google.com ]:
Hello
I just purchase a CPAP Med Res dual pressure levels, and I wish I could get the software that keeps track of the analysis of my nights sleep each month without having to go to the dealer to read my card.
I have a CPAP machine for over 10 years and I recently acquired a more computerized equipment to help me control my sleep apnea and after sleep problem over a year despite treatment with CPAP, this is my third unit and I am very good with computers and I want to be more independent and to make changes faster if I realize that I'm not well adjusted . For this I need to check my results independently and on a regular basis from my home computer and visit my physician retailer and if I make changes to my order. I want to be able to as insulin-dependent diabetics who use insulin pump and from the manufacturer's software that allows them to monitor their diabetic condition every day, week and month and make adjustments more quickly on analysis of their results. I paid dearly for this device more efficient which is supposed to help me better control my breath and my quality of sleep and life. I am entitled to receive it and I want to know where I get it. Thank you in advance to the one who give me the answer. [Name Removed]

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 am

I wonder if it is possible to get the clinician's manual in French.
I would imagine it is somewhere.
Welcome, Michele.

greatunclebill

Post by greatunclebill » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:32 am

Pugsy wrote:
rosacer wrote:Does SH last version works with XP?
Hmmm. I don't know for sure. I think it does. I don't remember
I think that XP is the oldest that it works with but I can't be sure. Only way to know for sure is try it.
sleepyhead definitely works with xp.

please don't ask me to try nasal. i'm a full face person.
the avatar is Rocco, my Lhasa Apso. Number one "Bama fan. 18 championships and counting.
Life member VFW Post 4328 Alabama
MSgt USAF (E-7) medic Retired 1968-1990

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 am

greatunclebill, I like your doggy

FYI Y'ALL
Michele was able to install SH on her XP computer. Now she is studying the thing and she will for sure post again with questions about her specific situation and results. I find her English it's good

Our apologies for the foreign language.

Rosie

chearyshe

Post by chearyshe » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:42 am

I hate to tell you what google translate does from Hebrew to English! I laugh myself silly when I see the translation.

Don't worry about the french, as long as there's someone here to translate, it shouldn't be a problem. And your English, Michele, is quite understandable! Good Luck and welcome to the forum!
cheary!!
ps: spell check is also a howl!