Still waking up with a little discomfort about 2am

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
TheBigTenor

Still waking up with a little discomfort about 2am

Post by TheBigTenor » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:51 pm

I recently posted about my success with my CPAP, or APAP I guess. Most nights are somewhat uneventful, however occasionally I'll still wake up at 2-3am with some slight issue. I don't wake gasping for breath, but I wake up and it seems as if every time I wake I'm not taking a breath. My pillows are in firmly and I'm usually on my stomach. I sit up in bed for 20 seconds then get up, get water, watch tv and then go back to bed 30 minutes later. I USED to wake up with a rapid heartbeat and my stomach in pain and my BP would be high. (I have a monitor I can use). But now it's all subdued, however looking at my SH data I see issues leading UP to the moment I wake.

Can someone look at these and say what you think it happening? If there's a certain period of time or something you want to see please just ask and I'll provide it for this night. The night before I slept well, last night I woke up. I want to stop these wake ups and I can see from the data something is causing it, because the night before everything was fine.

My last comment is......I really feel like whenever I have these little episodes now, that I'm on my stomach face down in the pillow. Could these be a reason or a contributing factor?

The first screenshot is the 30 minute leading up to my waking. I see pressure start to climb??
Attachments
SH 1ax.jpg
SH 1ax.jpg (379.4 KiB) Viewed 202 times
SH 1x.jpg
SH 1x.jpg (418.81 KiB) Viewed 202 times

zonker

Re: Still waking up with a little discomfort about 2am

Post by zonker » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:16 pm

i'm sorry, i do not know how to interpret sleepyhead graphs. however, in order for someone who DOES know how, they would need to see them in this order-

Suggested Support Order for your charts
Event Flags
Flow Rate
Pressure
Leak Rate
Snore
Flow Limit

this is NOT to say that someone won't come along with advice. i'm just saying it would help them give you good advice if they see what they want to see.

good luck!
people say i'm self absorbed.
but that's enough about them.
Oscar-Win
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1-Win64.exe
Oscar-Mac
https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.5.1.dmg