Should Trump Jump Up?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.

Should Trump Drop Out

Yes
37%
No
56%
What is Trump?
6%

Total votes: 158

Cardsfan

Re: Should Trump Drop Out

Post by Cardsfan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Where are the Democratic leaders during all these criminal acts the so called protesters are committing. I'd have some respect for them IF and WHEN they come out and speak out against this violence and criminal acts- blocking streets, vandalism, etc.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Welcome to cpaptalk forum where "life goes on"...

And now enter all of the genuine registered trolls of this cpaptalk forum...
BlackSpinner wrote:I hear Putin has offered to redo the FBI and that Mien Kampf is going to be required reading for civil servants.
BlackSpinner wrote:
Welcome to Mordor!

Say goodbye to civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, the environment, clean water and jobs.

BlackSpinner wrote:
11/9 = 9/11 The terrorists won

The USA is dead

The Evil Empire, the neo Nazis rule again

I hear they are taking applications for concentration camp guards. Not much pay but lots of <forum owner removed word against user policy>.
troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
So Well wrote:
So Well wrote:
So Well wrote:Just today as I got on the bus, Trump supporters (I know they're Trump supporters because they showed me their ballots) brandished knives at me and said Hillary was not a very qualified candidate. The whole bus CLAPPED and then dropped me off at the ER. It was horrible, THIS IS AMERICA TODAY.
I got a call at lunch that Trump supporters took chainsaws and killed all my gay friends.
Now my brother just called and said this morning a roving band of Trump voters pulled him off his Keffiyeh during Adhan and threw bacon at him.
Welcome to cpaptalk forum where "life goes on"...

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:33 pm

I'm pretty sure Blackspinner is having a bit of fun with the "end is nigh" crowd.
After all, she is Canadian, safely out of range of the madness that is here.

JimW159

Post by JimW159 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:52 pm

I have even heard talk of Dr. Oz as either Surgeon General or Secretary of Health and Human Services. Two problems with that theory, though: one, he's Muslim and two, I expect a major effort to send HHS bye-bye.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:03 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:I'm pretty sure Blackspinner is having a bit of fun with the "end is nigh" crowd.
After all, she is Canadian, safely out of range of the madness that is here.
oic so if you are having fun or if you are canadian it is ok to troll? is that really the message you want to send out?

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Just because you don't like her does NOT make her a troll.
But I am wondering about YOU.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:17 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:Just because you don't like her does NOT make her a troll.
its not whether i like her
it s what she posts
i dont make her post those mean nasty comments

read this again...
Guest wrote:troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
then read this again...
BlackSpinner wrote:
I hear Putin has offered to redo the FBI and that Mien Kampf is going to be required reading for civil servants.

BlackSpinner wrote:

Welcome to Mordor!

Say goodbye to civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, the environment, clean water and jobs.

BlackSpinner wrote:

The USA is dead

I hear they are taking applications for concentration camp guards. Not much pay but lots of <Word removed due to user policy>.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:Just because you don't like her does NOT make her a troll.
its not whether i like her
it s what she posts
i dont make her post those mean nasty comments

read this again...
Guest wrote:troll
then read this again...
BlackSpinner wrote:
I hear Putin has offered to redo the FBI and that Mien Kampf is going to be required reading for civil servants.

BlackSpinner wrote:

Welcome to Mordor!

BlackSpinner wrote:

The USA is dead

I hear they are taking applications for concentration camp guards. Not much pay but lots of <Word removed due to user policy>.
So basically, your Guest skin is so thin you can't stand to read posts in this thread, but you lack the control not to read the posts. No animals were harmed in these posts, if I don't like reading someones posts, I don't read them. Basically, someone os just sturring the pot, it's just too spicy for your taste buds, don't taste from the pot. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Goofproof wrote:So basically, your Guest skin is so thin you can't stand to read posts in this thread, but you lack the control not to read the posts. No animals were harmed in these posts, if I don't like reading someones posts, I don't read them. Basically, someone os just sturring the pot, it's just too spicy for your taste buds, don't taste from the pot. Jim
you appear to be just another angry sleep deprived animal who likes to argue and makes this forum such a fine place that anyone would want to be part of. jim

grayghost4

Post by grayghost4 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:58 pm

I think that is very funny.... one troll complaining about another troll
If you're not part of the solution you're just scumming up the bottom of the beaker!

Get the Clinicians manual here : http://apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-press ... tup-manual

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:14 pm

grayghost4 wrote:I think that is very funny.... one troll complaining about another troll
enter the pumpkin troll trying to sell used cpap equipment using anothers internet space, how ironic
would you buy used cpap equipment from anyone who calls themself a grayghost4?

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:
grayghost4 wrote:I think that is very funny.... one troll complaining about another troll
enter the pumpkin troll trying to sell used cpap equipment using anothers internet space, how ironic
would you buy used cpap equipment from anyone who calls themself a grayghost4?
If asshole guests like you would take the time to read posts before you comment you would know that greyghost has been a trusted member of this board for years. He has sold equipment at very reasonable prices to many members. In fact, I believe he has given equipment to some people that could not afford it.
If I needed it, I would look to greyghost before I went anywhere else. The owners of this board are aware of greyghost and have not objected to his occasional sales.
Last edited by LSAT on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:37 pm

So Johnny lets [quote "LSAT"] be an asshole here too
LSAT wrote:If asshole guests like you would take the time to read posts before you comment you would know that greyghost has been a trusted member of this board for years. He has sold equipment at very reasonable prices to many members. In fact, I believe he has given equipment to some people that could not afford it.
If I needed it, I would look to greyghost before I went anywhere else.
[

Julie

Post by Julie » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Why on earth do you think being Canadian puts us 'safely out of range' of anything?

Do you have any idea of the economic exchanges that go on every day between our countries? The amts involved, never mind the tariffs we impose on each other at times? But your new prez has declared war on a lot of that, never mind trying to dictate how large our own military should be just because we're next door - outrageous! And that's only the money and war parts... there is so much more!

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:45 pm

Julie wrote:Why on earth do you think being Canadian puts us 'safely out of range' of anything?

Do you have any idea of the economic exchanges that go on every day between our countries? The amts involved, never mind the tariffs we impose on each other at times? But your new prez has declared war on a lot of that, never mind trying to dictate how large our own military should be just because we're next door - outrageous! And that's only the money and war parts... there is so much more!
I bought my GMC Truck made in Canada, that makes us square doesn't it. BTW, it's been a good one, I used to be FORD only, now it's GMC only. (Trucks) Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire