If you don't have a life ...

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Goofproof

Re: How To Choose Between Two Bad Presidential Candidates

Post by Goofproof » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:40 pm

avi123 wrote::arrow:
There’s a slim but real chance that, when the smoke clears, Trump will have led the GOP to a historic defeat, handing the White House, the Senate, and the House of Representatives to the Democratic Party.
And you will all get the government you deserve. Jim
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

PEF

Post by PEF » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:21 am

Wulfman... wrote:
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn.......... This morning's old news.
Did anybody REALLY expect anything to come of it when the DOJ and POTUS had the game rigged?

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... oundation/

All they did was to further demonstrate how corrupt this administration has been.
Time to drain the swamp!

Den

Absolutely, this is what I have thought all along. There are just no honest people in Government anymore. But at least Trump manages to tie things up with Clinton in the polls.

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:52 am

PEF wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn.......... This morning's old news.
Did anybody REALLY expect anything to come of it when the DOJ and POTUS had the game rigged?

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... oundation/

All they did was to further demonstrate how corrupt this administration has been.
Time to drain the swamp!

Den

Absolutely, this is what I have thought all along. There are just no honest people in Government anymore. But at least Trump manages to tie things up with Clinton in the polls.
Just remember kids, when hillary is ahead, the polls are rigged. When the FBI reopens the investigation they weren't crooked. Found nothing new? Crooked.

Oh the mental gymnastics some of you have to do. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bons

Post by Bons » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:06 am

I live in a city that used to thrive on clothing manufacturing jobs. The unemployed here would be more than happy to sit at a sewing machine.

A candidate who keeps saying that he will bring jobs to the US while having many of his own businesses overseas and who has frequently been sued for not paying contractors and suppliers because it's cheaper to fight them in court is only telling you what you want to hear.

Trump has never served anyone's interest but his own. Clinton too, but I'd rather have the nuclear case and the Supreme Court in her hands than his.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:25 am

I hope Trump wins.

I do not trust Hillary or the Clintons in general. I had a former coworker who had a family member that used to work for the Clintons when Bill was President. This family member said whenever Bill looked at her he would look at her lustfully. Definitely I don't want Hillary as president or her husband Bill as first gentlemen. He is no gentleman. Is that what he would be if she's president - no please God not Hillary for President

Our country keeps getting deeper and deeper in debt. We need someone with better financial savvy to lead our country for a time.

I think media reports what they want in order to push through their agenda.

Well I know this post has ruffled some feathers here but really I hope Trump wins and we are all entitled to our own opinion- and no need to persuade anyone to think like yourself.

Trumph has my vote.

Chevie

Post by Chevie » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:37 am

Bons wrote:The unemployed here would be more than happy to sit at a sewing machine.
Sitting is not good enough. They have to produce.

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Gasper62 wrote:Dear God, Wulfman, lay off the koolaid. You're drunk on the stuff. >> https://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/trump ... -s-a-spin/
Along those lines... here's Letterman ripping Trump about Trump's China made line of products. A classic takedown, all while watching Donald try and wiggle his way out of this glaring inconsistency in his policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc

Oh well, tomorrow it's all over.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

baja05

Post by baja05 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:41 am

Tuesday is finally here.

49er

Post by 49er » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:47 am

baja05 wrote:Tuesday is finally here.
I am ready to vote now. But I suspect that if I go now for the 6am opening, the lines will be very long. So I will wait until mid morning.

49er

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:30 am

If you are voting for the Clinton Crime Family come back here next year to let use know how you are feeling. That is if you are allowed to and the world is still here...lol

SleepyMcgee

Post by SleepyMcgee » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:44 am

Guest wrote:If you are voting for the Clinton Crime Family come back here next year to let use know how you are feeling. That is if you are allowed to and the world is still here...lol
Lemme guess...you thought obama would enlist black helicopters to take your guns right?

Silly loonies, politics are for grown ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:40 am

I am grateful this day has come, where I am able to vote for the candidate of my choice, the one I believe can bring a change in our country and hopefully bring restoration of finances - so the country is out of debt and it's people can be out of debt - interesting that our country is so deep in debt and there are many citizens who are also deep in debt . . .

I am believing for change and turn around from debt to great abundance for the nation and our fellow citizens.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Re: If you don't have a life ...

Post by chunkyfrog » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:51 am

WHO DELETED GRANNY'S LIST?
That was NOT SPAM,

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 am

It was some sleazy butt-hurt Trump supporter that's watchin' their orange tugboat sink today.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:00 am

I would laugh, but as long as there is a chance he can sink America, I'm holding my breath.
(Did he ever marry an American?)