That tells me that mask was way too tight.
General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
|Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier|
|Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear|
|Additional Comments: Backups.. S9 Adapt, PR S1 Bipap #760|
I may have to RISE but I refuse to SHINE.
Ok, i'm still trying to figure out Sleepyhead. How is this one?
- 04.14.2018.PNG (159.5 KiB) Viewed 91 times
A man who may be asked in this century, what he did to make his life worthwhile, can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy" ~ Pres. John F. Kennedy
|Machine: S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine|
|Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear|
|Additional Comments: S9 Vpap Auto|
come hang out on IRC:irc.freenode.net, ##cpaptalk
1) no more wresting with the hose. I've been wondering for YEARS why they wouldn't have a hose that is stationary on top like the Mirage I used a decade or so ago.Zmartha wrote: ↑Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:57 pmI picked up that mask last Thursday. See my thread.
I can't tell you much about the sizing, especially if you have to order it.
My DME looked at me and decided on a medium by guessing, then decided to take the frame off the mouthpiece and put a small frame on the medium mouthpiece. Voila! (That might mean I have a big mouth.)
5 nites & 4 things I like about it.
1) No more wrestling with the hose!
2) Doesn't leak like the last one, a nasal pillows mask when turning from side to side.
3) My mouth isn't drying out.
4) No or little lines on face.
that to me would be the reason I might want to try it. I get to in May when I'm up for a mask change. That one, and if it doesn't work, I'll get the AirFit F20. loved that one during my sleep study.
21 years on CPAP
21 years on CPAP